Welcome to the Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Documentation
To access the API documentation: https://apidoc.bannerlord.com/.
To access the “Frequently Asked Questions” section, see F.A.Q.
For a quick guide on creating and registering modules, see Modules-Quickguide.
For further information:
- [Asset Management] Creating & editing a module which can contain assets, scripts, scenes and gamelogic data which is either new or an override for an existing one in the base game.
- [Bannerlord Missions] Detail about how script components work, when does the callbacks get triggered and some specific script templates that Bannerlord use to create the gameplay experience.
- [Best Practices] Information about various topics and their best practices.
- [Editor] Information about how to use the scene and content editors with maximum efficency.
- [Playing Sounds] Adding sounds to your module using intended XMLs and code.
- [Multiplayer] All about hosting a server, creating a custom game mode and making multiplayer scenes.
- [Steam Workshop] Details on how to upload your mod to the Steam Workshop.